Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with SVA-HOP.COM/PORTAL. By using or accessing the vehicles of communication at this portal, you agree to this Statement.
YOU WILL NOT USE THIS PORTAL TO LAUNCH PERSONAL ATTACKS ON, OR THREATEN, ANY RELIGION, ETHNIC GROUP, NATIONALITY, NATION STATE OR GOVERNMENT. THIS PORTAL SEEKS TO PEACEFULLY AND CONSTRUCTIVELY PROTECT RELIGIOUS MINORITY COMMUNITIES.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not share your personal details with any third-party.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post at this portal. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us permission to a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing members and visitors to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We do our best to keep this site safe and respectable for all members and visitors, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep this site safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
You will not post unauthorized commercial communications such as spam
You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access content using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme
You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
You will not use portal to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of this site, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Members are provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain.
5. You will not use this portal if you are under 18.
6. You will not use this portal if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
10. If you select
a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right
to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a
trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a
user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
7. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can expunge you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate.
1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on sva-hop. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any member.
2. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
3. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
4. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
5. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
6. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing sva-hop.
By using or accessing sva-hop Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time. You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of sva-hop:
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your sva-hop session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.